B.E. MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING with minimum 10 year’s experience in Medium Voltage Switchgear Development.
- Knowledge in design of operating mechanisms including design of mechanical parts like Springs, Shaft, Cams, Gears, etc.
- Design of different elements in Switchgear like Earthing Switch, Load Break Switch, Disconnectors, etc.
- Knowledge in analyzing of No-Load Characteristics for VCB/Switches (Distance Time Graphs).
- Knowledge of Routine Tests/Type Tests applicable as per relevant IEC standards and trouble-shooting failures during testing.
- Knowledge of electrical parameters such as Clearance, Creepage, Ratings of Switchgear.
- Knowledge of SF6 handling equipments, Gas properties, Gas sealing arrangements etc.
- Working knowledge of AUTOCAD is a must. Knowledge of ‘INVENTOR/SOLID WORKS’ is an added advantage.
- Please send updated Resume on Pooja@falconservices.in for more details call on 9324986653
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: Candidates having degree from NBA accredited university preferred