The Senior Energy Efficiency Engineer should prepare formal proposals for all projects, including projected costs and energy savings. He should also submit formal documentation and status updates for all current projects, regular utility consumption data reports and documentation of results for completed projects. He will then present this information to executive management in order to make energy-related recommendations.
The Senior Energy Efficiency Engineer is a leader who can manage, coach and teach others but also capable of working independently. He should be highly organized individual who can prioritize tasks and complete multiple simultaneous projects on a deadline. Highly analytical, he will pay great attention to detail and have strong quantitative abilities. He should also be a decision maker and great communicator who can present complex information in a simplified manner.
- Obtaining energy project experience
- Having a working knowledge of energy utility systems
- Showing proficiency in MEP Systems,Building Management Systems and all other major building energy efficiency systems and standards.
- Having strong quantitative and technical skills
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) certification
- Energy audit experience
- Project management experience
- LEED certification
Interested candidates please send to firstname.lastname@example.org