QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
B.E. MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING with minimum 15 year’s experience in Medium Voltage Switchgear Design & Development.
- Knowledge and expertise in Design & Development of Switchgear & Sub-parts-AIS, GIS, RMU, Motor Controls etc.
- Knowledge in Design aspects of anciliary equipment’s like RC Snubber Units, Offload Isolators, etc.
- Capable of leading a team to design different elements in Switchgear like Circuit Breaker, Earthing Switch, Load Break Switch, Disconnectors, etc.
- To have in-depth knowledge of various constructional features/varieties of Switchgears.
- Should be able to guide the team to achieve the development targets at stipulated schedules.
- Should be able to support the tender team in finalizing the offers.
- Should have attended Type Tests at international laboratories and to have thorough knowledge in IEC standards and STL guidelines.
- Working knowledge of Autocad is a must. Knowledge of “INVENTOR/SOLID WORKS” will be an added advantage.
- Candidates having degree from NBA accredited university preferred.
- Salary will be offered based on qualification and experience.
Email CVs to RK@falconservices.in