- Diploma – Any Engineering
- 5 years to 8 years of relevant experience in Elevator Industry
- Modifying the layout drawings received from principals and submits to contractor/consultants approval.
- Preparation of work schedules for installation of elevators.
- Pre installation works coordination with contractor.
- Co-ordinate with workers, customers to achieve time bound targets.
- Interacting with clients, consultants and contractors for requirements at site and attending regular meeting.
- Monitoring and tracking the project status.
- Safety and quality checks.
- Guide and motivate the workers to maintain the quality standards / safety standards during the installation.
- Handing over of projects to clients and service department
- Analyzing the technical problems at site and providing the solutions.
Client Interview next week thro Video Conferenece
Salary : 350 OMR + Accom
Please share CV to Goodwin.Legion@falconhr.com