Experience in using CAESAR II and having support design knowledge, load calculations, stress analysis skills.
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, Piping and related disciplines.
- Preparing piping material Specification & Valve specifications with complete understanding of corrosion analysis report & process PFD’s. Preparing design basis, perform various calculations as per ASME for pipe wall thickness calculation & wall thickness selection report, Miter Bend, Reinforcement Pad.
- Exposure in planning & developing Piping study layouts, piping general arrangements, isometrics checking & Preparing Material Take Off at all the stage of projects.
- Preparing accurate and reliable progress reports and man-hour for the completion of work for Lead Piping and Layout Engineers.
- Good material database skill and experience to work in integrated material control systems with PDS/ PDMS 3D-CAD. Good knowledge of SP MARIAN.
- Coordinating the project activities and preparing specifications with the clients to ensure that the documents are per the specifications of clients and in line with International Standards.
- Must have experience in Oil and Gas domain or similar industry.
- Hands on experience CAESAR ||, Nozzle Pro.