- Relevant technical degree (e.g. Civil/Mechanical Engineering)
- Extensive experience in refinery, petrochemicals or power.
- Knowledge of plus experience in Primavera P6 and MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal/communicative skills
- GCC/Gulf experience would be a plus
- Prepare and update the Project Schedule, in all levels, during all Project phases, using Primavera P6 Software.
- Fix, as per contract requirements, main Project milestones. Review the Project activities to verify that they are consistent with contract milestones achievement.
- Review and evaluate the duration of all activities, for all disciplines, and to include them in the Schedule, verifying consistency with Project milestones. Monthly update the actual dates. Reschedule the dates when original planned dates were not achieved.
- Establish relationships among activities. Verify the relationships during Schedule update.
- Prepare scheduled progress curves, as per Project Schedule. Perform weekly the actual progress calculation, with maximum detail level, as per project WBS.