Required Skills and experience:
- BSC/BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering or in Metallurgy.
- 20 years relevant experience in inspection, corrosion prevention in gas processing plants, corrosion control, failure analysis and material selection in gas processing plants, oil and gas industry and offshore installations.
- Shall have thorough knowledge of:
- Developing Corrosion control document for plant equipment and piping.
- Cathodic protection, CC/ER Corrosion probe analysis of result.
- KPI reporting and performance metric development for corrosion management.
- Chemical cleaning, corrosion inhibitor injection regime& monitoring of corrosion control parameters.
- Skilled in use of CIMS, SAP, RBI and MS-Office software packages.
- Candidates with API 571 Certification will be preferred