1. Fully conversant with international design codes for pressure vessels, heat exchangers and storage tanks
• ASME VIII Div.1 & Div.2 • ASME II • AD2000 • EN13445 • PED2014 68 EU • API650 /620 • EN14015
2. Prepare and check equipment specifications and datasheets
3. Design and procurement of static equipment (such as Reactors, Columns, Drums, and tanks)
4. Requisitioning and technical bid evaluation further clarifications meeting with Supplier’s experience
5. Vendor documentation experience
6. Interface with other specialists like process, electrical, instrumentation and piping.
7. Preparation and estimation of equipment loads and foundation load data 8. Finite Element analysis (FEA) experience is added advantage.
9. Experience with technical software (PV Elite, Compress & TANK)
10. General Knowledge of 3D modelling and drafting software
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from a recognized institute
• 8-10 years of experience in static equipment design in Oil& Gas Industry
• Fluent in English